We love hosting summer birthday parties and having tons of fun by the pool! This sweet treat is a simple way to add color to any birthday party and it makes for an easy, stress-free time. Just think, no cutting of a cake, no clean up, and everyone gets the perfect serving!
These strawberry frosted cupcakes work perfectly with your favorite vanilla cupcake recipe. You can even add strawberry jam to the center and top with a freshly picked strawberry!
Strawberry Frosting Recipe
- 3 cups of confectioners sugar
- 1 stick of butter at room temperature
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup of strawberry jam
- Place butter, vanilla, and jam in a mixer and blend for 1-2 minutes, until fully mixed and no major chunks of butter remain.
- With the mixer on low speed slowly add half of the confectioners sugar, then the milk, and then the remaining half of the confectioners sugar.
- Beat on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- Spoon frosting into a piping bag and pipe onto cupcakes.
- Top with a fresh strawberry and serve to guests!
Simply, quick, easy, and sooo delicious!