Yay! We're so excited about our major announcement last week! In case you haven't heard, we are launching a new gift box and it's called Relax & Unwind.
So, to help everyone start this week off right, we're listing 12 simple, easy, and free ways to relax and unwind.
- Read your favorite book.
- Draw a bath or take a hot steamy shower.
- Color, sketch, or draw. Let your hand flow freely and don't use the eraser.
- Drink a hot cup of coffee, hot chocolate, tea, or lemon water.
- Light a candle and breathe deeply.
- Listen to your favorite relaxing music (love me some Josh Groban!)
- Sit outside and just be. If possible sit on the grass barefoot, it makes a major difference, I promise.
- Smell your favorite flower or herb. I absolutely love the smell of fresh basil. Something about it makes me feel so cozy and safe and never fails to make me smile.
- Do your favorite yoga sequence or pose. Meditate afterwards.
- Read a magazine. I always have a large pile I never have time to get to. It's become synonymous now with sitting and taking time for myself.
- Free write. Grab a pen and paper and in a quiet room just let your hand write.
- Apply a mask; facial, hair, hand, or foot and just relax.
Or, you know, just cuddle your cat :)
Do you have any other suggestions to add to our list? We'd love to make this list as long as possible. Feel free to come back and visit any time you need a new way to relax & unwind.