Today I'd love to share some of my absolute favorite blogs to read. They are such a perfect way to relax and unwind, and reading through them on a rainy day is one of my favorite things to do, especially wrapped in a comfy blanket with a cup of coffee in hand.
1. Katie Did What - This is seriously one of my all time favorite blogs and has been for years now. She is funny, relatable, and seriously has the cutest babies ever! She writes on everything lifestyle including fashion, baby products, fitness, and stories from her life. She shares the good and the bad, easily making her your instant best friend with how much you can relate to her stories and share in her ups and downs.
2. The Cashmere Gypsy - This blog is your go-to for all things fashion. Brittany styles the most beautiful looks, attended New York Fashion Week, and shows you all the on trend things you never knew you needed. Her gorgeous photos and outfits are a great burst of inspiration for your next shopping trip.
3. Busy Little Izzy - This blog is all about little Isabella, also known as Izzy, a sweet baby with a mother named Eryka and all of their adventures together. Izzy is so adorable and I love reading on all the things they do together, imagining my future life with my daughter. Eryka writes on all things mommy related, sharing how she takes time for herself, cute clothes for your little one, and the best activities for every season.
4. A Glimpse of Glam - Amanda has the warmest, comfiest Instagram feed I've ever seen, so I love hopping on over to her blog to see what her most recent post is about. She recently traveled to Canada and has some insanely beautiful pictures of nature that truly speak to my soul. Her blog is a mix of lifestyle and comfy fashion, and is a truly relaxing read.
5. Sandy a la Mode - Sandy seriously does it all and her insta stories prove it! I have no idea how she has time for two kids and all the jam packed activities she does, it's seriously amazing. Sandy writes on mommy and me outfits, tips for bloggers, fashion, and everything lifestyle. Her children are the sweetest and her son always makes me laugh when he's so happy taking out the trash!
6. The Classic Brunette - Sami's blog is all about her college life. With such a fresh perspective she covers fashion, recipes, studying, and blogging. She shares personal life stories that instantly take me back to my college years, studying and working. She is so relatable and it feels so wonderful to support a college hustler by being one of her readers and followers.
7. Itsy Bitsy Indulgences - Shannon is a therapist who shares bits and pieces of her life through blogging. Her posts contain lots of fashion, family outings, good eats, and some DIYs. Her gorgeously styled food photos and delicious recipes are some of my favorite posts to read through.
8. Love Playing Dressup - This fun, bright blog is written by Neha and covers lifestyle, fashion, decor, and just about everything in between. I love her brightly colored photos and positive spirit you can read interwoven into her blog posts. Reading her posts seriously have me creating #goals for our future home and decorating my office and outdoor space.
9. Ali Luvs - This blog, created by Ali Fedotowsky, is for all things fashion and family. She has a gorgeous baby girl named Molly, who is only a few months old, and is the sweetest baby you've ever seen. I love reading the pure honestly in Ali's posts. She navigates through polarizing topics with such grace and honesty, always remaining true to herself. It's truly a breath of fresh air to read and has given me so much insight in being a future mommy.
10. B is for Bonnie Design - Bonnie's blog is my absolute go-to for business advice. I love her perspective and approach to sometimes stringent business topics. She provides actual information without being salesy and pushing you to purchase her services. Her posts give you a glimpse of working with a designer and tools to reassess your branding, work/life balance, and Instagram feed.
11. Sand and Sequins - I discovered Taylor after reading her article in Belong Magazine, "Why I Gave Up Instagram After 8 p.m.". I instantly fell in love with her writing style, promised myself I would make the effort as well, and clicked follow on her feed. I love her boho style, her gorgeous photos and the nature incorporated into each. She's the perfect read if you're looking for a bit of wit, a touch of sass, and a whole lot of pure honesty.
12. Social and Style - Kamana is your go-to gal for style and fitness. She recently visited Sonoma, California and her photos are gorgeous. Drinking wine in a vineyard wearing gorgeous blush pink? Definitely! She also shares her workouts and recipes for post workout snacks, recently starting her YouTube Channel.
Have you read any of the blogs I mentioned? What are some of your favorites? I'd love to read your comments below!