Those long summer days are fast approaching or may even be here depending on where you live! This fresh Fun in the Sun Party drink is perfect for backyard BBQs, outdoor summer birthday parties, and picnics at the park. You may even decide to make it between opening up your day of presents on your Birthday!
What you'll need...
Step by Step...
Fun in the Sun Party Drink Recipe
- 3 1/2 C Orange Juice
- 2-3 Limes
- 3/4 C Tequila
- 1/4 C Orange Flavored Vodka
- Coarse Salt
- Squeeze limes to get 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Pour your orange juice into a pitcher.
- Add the lime juice, tequila, and vodka to the pitcher.
- Shake or stir well.
- Pour salt onto a plate to prepare for dipping your glasses.
- Rub a slice of lime along the edges of your glass and dip into the salt.
- Fill glasses with ice, and pour in your Fun in the Sun Drink! Enjoy!